Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vickys chicken & bacon casserole, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Chicken & Bacon Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Vickys Chicken & Bacon Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys chicken & bacon casserole, gf df ef sf nf using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Chicken & Bacon Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready 450 grams chicken, cubed
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Take 4 slice back bacon, chopped
- Make ready 100 grams white mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Prepare 280 ml chicken gravy - I use instant here such as Bisto brand (it's free from) gravy granules, 4 heaped tsps made up with boiling water or use my homemade gravy recipe, it takes less than 10 minutes
Instructions to make Vickys Chicken & Bacon Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish on the stove top and brown off the chicken cubes
- Add in the onions, bacon, mushrooms & garlic and continue to fry off for 5 minutes
- Pour the gravy over, put the lid on the casserole dish and put in the oven for 40 minutes
- Serve with potatoes and seasonal vegetables
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vickys chicken & bacon casserole, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!