Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vickys chicken, mushroom & spinach stir-fry, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Chicken, Mushroom & Spinach Stir-Fry, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Chicken, Mushroom & Spinach Stir-Fry, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys chicken, mushroom & spinach stir-fry, gf df ef sf nf using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Chicken, Mushroom & Spinach Stir-Fry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready Marinade
- Take 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Take 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander / cilantro
- Prepare 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, see my free-from recipe link below
- Get Couscous
- Get 180 grams couscous (I use gluten-free corn couscous)
- Get 500 ml hot vegetable stock
- Prepare Stir-Fry
- Make ready 500 grams chicken, cubed
- Prepare 4 spring onions / scallions, sliced
- Get 250 grams mushrooms, sliced
- Make ready 320 grams frozen peas
- Take 100 grams spinach
Steps to make Vickys Chicken, Mushroom & Spinach Stir-Fry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and toss the cubed chicken in it. Cover and let sit in the fridge for an hour or until ready to cook
- When ready to cook, take the chicken out of the fridge. Put the couscous in a bowl and pour over the hot vegetable stock
- Cover with clingfilm and let sit while you get on with the stir-fry
- Spray a frying pan with oil and stir-fry the spring onions and mushrooms for 3 minutes
- Add the marinated chicken and stir-fry for 6 minutes or until cooked through
- Add the peas and fry a further 2 minutes then stir the spinach through until it wilts down
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork then serve the stir-fry over it
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vickys chicken, mushroom & spinach stir-fry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!