Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate donut. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate donut is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate donut is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
These chocolate glazed donuts are made from a thick chocolate cake batter. You begin by whisking together the dry and wet ingredients separately, like any basic cake batter recipe, then mix the two. These easy homemade baked chocolate donuts are topped with a delicious chocolate glaze and sprinkles!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate donut using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate donut:
- Get 1 tbs Khameer(yeast)
- Take 1/4 cup Doodh(milk)warm
- Get 5 tbs Maida(all purp flour)
- Get 1/4 cup Doodh (milk) warm
- Take 1/2 tbs Khameer (yeast)
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Namak(salt)
- Make ready 1 tbs Cheeni(sugar powder)
- Prepare 1/2 tbsVanilla extract
- Prepare 1 &1/2 anday ki zardi (egg yolk)
- Make ready 1 tbs makhan(butter) malted
- Prepare 1 &1/4 maida(All purpose flour)
- Take 1 tbs makhan(butter malted)
- Get Oil for frying
- Prepare Chocolate glaze
- Get 3/4 cup cheeni (sugar)powdered
- Get 2 tbs coco powder
- Prepare 4 tbs Doodh (milk)
- Make ready 1 tbs ventilations extract
I've been on a quest to create the perfect chocolate cake donut. I mean, first of all, goals like this are fun to achieve. Chocolate Donuts are chocolate donuts the most common and popular donuts. Some are, covered in chocolate or chocolate donuts covered with chocolate or just simple chocolate donuts.
Steps to make Chocolate donut:
- Bowl main khameer,neemgaram pani,doodh aur maida daal Kar achi Tarhan mix kar lain. Air tight bowl main 30 minutes ke liye rakh dain
- Alag Bowl main neam Garam doodh aur khameer daal kar achi tarhan mix karlain flour, yeast mixture,namak, Cheeni, vanilla extract, anday ki zardi dal kar achi tarhan beat kar lain phr makhan dal dain r thora thora kar ke maida dalty jain aur achi tarhan Gondh kar dough tyar karlain phr cover kar ke size double hony tak refrigerate kar dain
- Dobara dough ko gondh lain r rolling pin say bail lain aur donut ka shape day dain phr 20 minutes ke liye chour dain
- Kahai main oil garam kar lain donut ko golden brown hony tak dono side say deep fry karain
- Chocolate galze banany ke liye souce pan Main doodh,makhan (malted) vanilla extract,Cheeni aur coco powder dal kar Paklain
- Donut ko chocolate glaze main dip kar ke rack par rakh dain r upper say coloured sprinkle daal kar surve Karin
- Cooking time: 3 to 4 hours, serving 4 person.
See more ideas about Chocolate donuts, Donut recipes, Doughnut recipe. Today we have a fresh batch of fluffy chocolate donuts topped with creamy vanilla. Gluten-free, perfectly sweet, and topped with a simple coconut oil glaze! And not just any donut, but Chocolate covered Chocolate Donuts! I've been making these donuts on repeat for my friends and family, so I figured it's about time I share the recipe with all of you too 😉.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate donut recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!