Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy buttered chicken and carrot. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Buttered Chicken And Carrot is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Buttered Chicken And Carrot is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy buttered chicken and carrot using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Buttered Chicken And Carrot:
- Take 2 chicken breast
- Take 3 carrot
- Make ready 1/2 lemon juice
- Take 1/2 tsp fine chili powder
- Prepare SPICY BUTTER MIXTURE
- Make ready 1 tsp fine chili powder
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 tbsp flour
- Prepare SEASONING
- Get 1 dash salt and pepper
- Get LEMON STRIP GARNISH
- Make ready 1/2 lemon
Instructions to make Spicy Buttered Chicken And Carrot:
- SPICY BUTTER MIXTURE
- In pan melt butter then add flour and fine chili powder and mix vigorously
- Layer carrot and chicken on a baking tray then pour the spicy butter mixture
- Season it and Drizzle with lemon juice and top extra fine chili
- Bake it at 200 C for 20 to 25 minute depending on the thickness of the chicken
- LEMON RING FOR GARNISH
- Just use a scissor and trim thinly the edge of the half lemon then fold it into a ring for garnish
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy buttered chicken and carrot recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!