Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This Salmon Quiche is a stunner! Beautiful creamy quiche filling with smoked salmon, dill and asparagus. For homemade quiche crust OR Smoked salmon - as mentioned above, this will yield the best overall flavour in the quiche but raw salmon or hot smoked salmon will also work great Smoked salmon quiche made with a layer of cream cheese and mozzarella cheese is a specialty brunch item for your family and friends.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche:
- Take 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- Prepare 2 baby bell peppers, chopped. 1 red, 1 orange
- Get 1/2 kielbasa sausage, sliced thin
- Take 4 Oz smoked salmon, remove bones. Crumbled
- Make ready 2 Oz deli ham, chopped
- Get 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups shredded colby jack cheese, plus 1/4 cup
- Prepare 8 lg eggs
- Make ready 1 cup whole milk
- Prepare 2 tbs flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Take to taste Salt, black pepper, and garlic powder
In small bowl mix together, Gruyere, Parmesan, shallots and flour. Sprinkle the cheese mixture and salmon over the bottom of the WARM pie shell. Cut off bottom one-third of each asparagus spear; reserve top spear portions. Beat eggs, whipping cream, dill weed, salt and pepper in medium bowl with wire whisk.
Steps to make Brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche:
- In a large bowl, mix onion, peppers, sausage, salmon, ham, basil, and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Mix well.
- Grease a 11x15 baking dish on the bottom and sides.
- Pour mix into baking dish. Spread out evenly.
- Crack eggs into bowl. Whisk in cream.
- In another bowl, whisk flour into milk. Whisk that into eggs.
- Season eggs to taste.
- Pour over mixture in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until top gets nicely browned and a butter knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Shut off oven. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Return to oven 5 minutes
- Remove from heat. Slice. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Slowly pour egg mixture over quiche ingredients. Quiche comes in a variety of combinations. You will definitely love this one as soon as you try it! We all know that it's a classic French pie but are you aware that it actually originated in Germany? It came from the German word kuchen which means cake.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brad's smoked salmon and sausage quiche recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!