Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy creamy tomato soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This spicy and creamy tomato soup is perfect with grilled cheese! I used a pasta sauce recipe for the base of my soup and loved every spoonful of it. All of a sudden tomato soup and grilled cheese didn't sound like such a bad idea, it sounded like a really really good one.
Spicy creamy tomato soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spicy creamy tomato soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spicy creamy tomato soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy creamy tomato soup:
- Get 4 medium size tomatoes (chopped)
- Make ready 2-3 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 medium size onion (finely chopped)
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 4-5 cloves
- Make ready 1 small cinnamon stick
- Take 1 tsp butter
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Get Pinch salt
- Take 2 tsp Corn flour batter (mixed with two tsp water)
- Prepare 1-2 tsp fresh cream for garnishing
Tomato soup with grilled cheese is always a favorite! To make this tomato soup with a spicy kick you will need tomatoes, chicken broth, fresno chili and greek yogurt. Add the toasted country bread, then use an immersion blender to blend until smooth. Add a tablespoon of heavy cream.
Steps to make Spicy creamy tomato soup:
- Heat the pan, add butter to melt. Now add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves. Now add chopped garlic and saute for few seconds. Add chopped onion and saute on low to medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add chopped tomatoes. Saute for few minutes until rawness is gone. Now switch off the flame. Keep for cooling. Once cooled down, blend into smooth puree. Using stainer, stain the puree and keep aside.
- Now heat the pan, add the tomato puree and keep on low to medium flame for 1 minute so that raw smell of tomato goes away. Now add salt, sugar, corn flour batter, black pepper and mix well. If required, you can add 1/4 cup water to get required consistency of the soup.
- Switch off the flame. Transfer the soup to bowls, garnish with fresh cream.
A tangy soup that is aromatic and spicy. Tomatoes introduce tartness to the soup, while blended carrots add thickness, making it a filling meal. It is perfect if you want something light and tickles your taste buds- the spicy tomato soup, is thoroughly enjoyable! When you need a little hearty and homey pick-me-up, a spicy creamy tomato soup can hit all the right notes. The spice comes from Tikka Masala spice paste and the creaminess.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food spicy creamy tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!