Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy bbq pulled chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy bbq pulled chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken:
- Take 1 medium onion, sliced
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Get 300 grams leftover cooked chicken, shredded
- Prepare 4 tbsp bbq sauce, your favourite
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Prepare garlic salt
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp firmly packed brown sugar
- Take 4 tbsp ketchup
- Take 1/2 tsp Chili sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños
Steps to make Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken:
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in the onion and garlic. Fry until the onion has softened. About 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients but not the chicken, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened and become syrup like.
- Add in the chicken and continue simmering for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Serve as you please.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy bbq pulled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!