Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate glazed doughnuts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate glazed doughnuts using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts:
- Get 2 Eggs
- Make ready 1 cup Caster sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup Milk
- Prepare 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Get 1/4 cup warm water
- Prepare 1 tbsp Instant Yeast
- Take 5 cups All-purpose flour
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Take 100 gms Butter for greasing
- Make ready As required Oil for deep frying
- Get For chocolate glaze–
- Prepare 100 grams Dark Chocolate
Instructions to make Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts:
- Add 2 eggs, Caster Sugar 1 cup, ½ cup milk in a bowl and whisk well.
- Now add 1 tsp of vanila essence and mix well.
- Now in a small bowl take ¼. cup water and add 1 tbsp of instant Yeast and mix well.
- Set it aside for 10 minutes
- Now in a large bowl take 5 cups of all-purpose flour (stiffed) and add 1 tsp of salt and mix well.
- Now add 100 grams of Cold/freezed butter (make sure that the butter you add is not soft or melted.) and mix well.
- Now add the Yeast and water mixure and the egg, sugar and milk mixture in the flour and knead a soft dough.
- Now grease your bowl with butter and place your dough in it. Cover and keep aside for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours roll out your dough and cut out doughnuts with a doughnut cutter.
- Heat oil for deep frying and fry the doughnuts. On high heat your doughnuts may need 30 seconds per side. Make sure that you do not add lot's of doughnuts at a time.
- Remove all your doughnuts on a tray.
- Now melt 100 grams of chocolate. You can use a microvave or do it with the double boiler method.
- Now take a doughnut and dip it in the glaze.
- Take it out and place it on a tray.
- Repeat for all the doughnuts
- Add choco chips for decoration.
- Serve some and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate glazed doughnuts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!