Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, three cheese buttermilk biscuits. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have three cheese buttermilk biscuits using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Get 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Prepare 4 ounces shortening
- Take 1/4 cup cheddar cheese – grated
- Make ready 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese – grated
- Prepare 1/4 cup parmesan cheese – grated
- Make ready 1 cup buttermilk or whole milk
Instructions to make Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Sift together all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in the shortening until the mixture looks like thick shredded oatmeal. Add the cheese and toss to combine.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture. Add the buttermilk all at once. Mix with a bowl scraper until the mixture holds together.
- Turn onto a lightly floured table. Using your hand pat and shape the dough into a circle 1-inch thick. Cut with a sharp, floured biscuit cutter.
- Place the biscuits on a parchment lined half sheet pan at least 1" apart. Bake at 400F until (GBD) golden brown on top and flakey. (About 7 -15min.) Remove the biscuits to a cool tray.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food three cheese buttermilk biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!