Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spanish chicken and chorizo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spanish chicken and Chorizo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spanish chicken and Chorizo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Garlic and paprika are the key flavours in Spanish chorizo sausage, and are echoed in the flavourings I used in this One Pan Spanish Chicken and Chorizo dish. Potatoes, capsicum and tomatoes add bulk and veggie goodness to make a complete meal that's whipped up and on the table in no time. Spanish Chicken Using A Different Cut.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spanish chicken and chorizo using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish chicken and Chorizo:
- Make ready 6 medium to large potatoes, skin on coarsely chopped
- Get 1 whole fresh lemon
- Make ready 1 preserved salted lemon (Use another fresh lemon instead if you don't have preserved lemons)
- Get water
- Make ready garlic salt
- Make ready 1 large chicken, can also use pieces
- Take 200 grams chorizo, sliced
- Take olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves coursely chopped
- Get 1 large onion, cut into large pieces
- Take cracked black pepper
Sprinkle with the onion and the oregano, then grate the orange zest over the contents of So, just get as many soft flour tortillas as your leftovers command, take the bones out of the chicken, dice the meat along with the chorizo and. In this dish, chorizo, a spicy Spanish sausage, combines with chicken, chickpeas, tomatoes, and garlic to make a warming dinner. This Spanish chicken with chorizo sausage and potatoes requires virtually no prep work, and very minimal ingredients. A quick seasoning of the drumsticks and potatoes, a swift chop of an onion, zest a couple oranges and you're done!
Instructions to make Spanish chicken and Chorizo:
- Preheat oven to 220 c.
- In a large pot add the potatoes, water, fresh lemon (prick with a knife a few times) and garlic salt and bring to the boil for 5 minutes.
- In a tray add some olive oil and heat in the oven.
- Drain well the potatoes when done.
- Next prepare your chicken. Stuff the chicken with the preserved lemon, fresh lemon and a handful of chorizo. Then rub with some olive oil and garlic salt.
- Then layer the potatoes in tray, sprinkle with salt, add the onions and garlic and top with the chicken, and chorizo pieces. Sprinkle with some cracked black pepper.
- Transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and let it rest, continue to cook the potatoes until they crisp up. About another 20 minutes or so.
We are channeling Spain, think European; simple and sophisticated. Put the chicken breasts into a large casserole dish and sprinkle with the garlic and paprika. Add all the chopped vegetables and chorizo and pour over Or leave out the chorizo and put in some chopped serrano ham or bacon instead. A few olives chopped and sprinkled on top in place of the cheese is. Add this easy dinner recipe to your repertoire - simply pop herby chicken thighs into a roasting tin with colourful veg and spicy sausage.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spanish chicken and chorizo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!