Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tomato soup with feta cheese topping. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy tomato soup with basil and rich, savory feta cheese. Forget the grilled cheese, I can have it on its own or occasionally accompany it with some freshly baked crusty bread. This Easy Tomato Feta Soup Recipe is bursting with Mediterranean.
Tomato soup with feta cheese topping is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Tomato soup with feta cheese topping is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tomato soup with feta cheese topping using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato soup with feta cheese topping:
- Get 1 onion
- Get 2 clove of garlic
- Get 4 tomatoes
- Prepare 1 3/4 can crushed tomatoes
- Get 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Prepare 1/2 bunch fresh basil
- Take 1/3 bunch oregano
- Take 1 salt
- Get 1 black pepper
- Prepare 1/3 pints vegetable stock
- Take extra taste
- Take 2 tbsp white wine
- Get 3 tbsp ajvar relish
- Prepare 1 tsp sambal oelek
- Take topping
- Make ready 1 can creme fraiche
- Make ready 1/2 box feta cheese
It's a great alternative to tomato soup which, lets face it, while comforting and simple can be SO boring. Except for if you have a grilled cheese sandwich on the side…. The feta and bacon are major salt bringers so it's better to have a slightly under-seasoned soup and save that job for the toppings. Everyone knows grilled cheese is tomato soup's best friend, but next time you make our classic tomato soup, try topping with one of these flavorful ideas.
Steps to make Tomato soup with feta cheese topping:
- Chop the onion and let it sizzle in a pot with butter or Olive oil
- Chop the garlic and the tomatoes and put it in with the onion. Let it sizzle.
- Pour the crushed tomatoes in the pot. Season with the herb and the stock. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Mix the creme fraiche and feta cheese with a fork. Put it in the fridge.
- Mix the soup with a rod mixer and put it on the stove again.
- Taste the soup. Does it need more salt for example?
- Let it simmer för another 5 minutes.
- Put the cream in your bowl of soup. Left over basil and oregano? Sprinkle it over your soup!
A cold pasta salad with orzo, green olives, feta cheese, parsley, dill, tomato, olive oil, and lemon juice. Reviews for: Photos of Orzo and Tomato Salad with Feta Cheese. We came to love a certain baked feta appetizer, prepared in different ways but always delicious: melty, gooey feta in a tomato sauce, sometimes with onions or red peppers, sprinkled with a few herbs. It makes a comforting supper or starter. Spoon the soup into two bowls and top with the slices of cheesy Marmite toast.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tomato soup with feta cheese topping recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!