Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet & spicy salmon w/green beans. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet & spicy salmon w/green beans using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans:
- Make ready Green Beans
- Take Salmon Filet
- Take Go·ju·chang
- Prepare Honey
- Prepare Rice Wine Vinegar
- Make ready Pickled Ginger
- Take Olive Oil
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
Instructions to make Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans:
- I trimmed the green beans and place them on foil with a little olive oil, salt & pepper, and then placed the salmon on top.
- This would have been fine just like this but I wanted something a little more flavorful so I looked around to see what I had. I found a bottle of go·ju·chang sauce and decided I was going to use that but I didn't want it that spicy so I made a sauce with it. I mixed in rice wine vinegar, honey, and some liquid from a jar of pickled ginger.
- I spooned some over the salmon and green beans and then sealed the foil tightly. I baked in the oven at 400° for 20 minutes and done! * Note: It doesn't take a lot of sauce to cook with. You don't want the beans and Salmon to boil. I'd say no more than a tablespoon. - - I plated it up and drizzled a little more sauce over the top. - - This was absolutely delicious and super easy. I served it up with a few small tomatoes and pickled ginger.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sweet & spicy salmon w/green beans recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!