Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys garlic & herb chicken and mushrooms, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Garlic & Herb Chicken and Mushrooms, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Garlic & Herb Chicken and Mushrooms, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vickys garlic & herb chicken and mushrooms, gf df ef sf nf using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Garlic & Herb Chicken and Mushrooms, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready spray oil
- Get 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare salt & pepper
- Take 250 grams mushrooms, sliced
- Get 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Take 1 slice (1 cm) thick) compound garlic herb butter from my recipe link below
Steps to make Vickys Garlic & Herb Chicken and Mushrooms, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F and spray an ovenproof dish lightly with oil
- Put the chicken in the dish and season with a little salt & pepper
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with the lemon juice, then add them to the dish with the garlic butter slice - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free
- Give the dish another spray of oil then bake, uncovered for 25 minutes, basting with the juices halfway through
- Serve with seasonal vegetables
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vickys garlic & herb chicken and mushrooms, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!