Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate stuffed bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate stuffed bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate stuffed bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This video was kindly sponsored by Skillshare. How to make Chocolate stuffed bread/ chocolate filling bread recipe Very easy and tasty snacks. How to make Chocolate Stuffed Bread.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate stuffed bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate stuffed bread:
- Prepare Chocolate for stuffing
- Get 1 1\2 cup flour
- Prepare 2 tbs sugar
- Get 1 tsp powder milk
- Prepare 1 tsp yeast
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Prepare 2 tbs butter
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla
- Take 1 \2 cup warm water
In another small microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter uncovered. Bread or bread with chocolate stuffed and milk tea stuffed. Warm raisin bread, chocolate bread and barbecue stuffed bread over a tray in front of bread store. Make these better than bakery bought chocolate stuffed bread. a crowd-pleasing breakfast or tea time snack to enjoy.
Steps to make Chocolate stuffed bread:
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and knead well to form a soft dough. Live to rise in a warm place for one hour.
- When it rise, knock out the air from it and divide the dough into 3. Roll out circle shape and with a pizza cutter or knife,make a cut between spaces, add one tbs chocolate and roll then pinch end to prevent the chocolate from spilling. Roll and join end to end.
- Place on a baking tray lined with a foil sheet, and allow to rise for at least 15 min.
- Brush the surface with egg mix with cream milk. And bake at 180° for 20 min until golden brown in color. Place on a wire mesh to completely cool down then serve.
Hence, I decided to make chocolate stuffed teddy bear bread. After an hour, the dough should doubled the size. Ingredients Needed for Chocolate-Stuffed Pull-Apart Bread. Stuff the caramel mixture in between the slices. Loosely wrap the bread in foil, and place on a baking tray.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate stuffed bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!