Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate star bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate star bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate star bread is something which I have loved my entire life.
Brush the star bread with the beaten egg, then transfer to the prepared baking sheet. You can use a brioche recipe for the dough or try my simple short cut. Chocolate and hazelnut is a match made in heaven, but you can fill this loaf with any flavour of chocolate spread.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate star bread using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate star bread:
- Take 1/2 cup warm water
- Take 1 table spoon yeast
- Prepare 1/2 cup warm milk
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Get 6 table spoon melted chocolate
- Make ready 4 table spoon butter
There's always time to make one more treat for the holidays, and Dave Hax shares his simple recipe for making Nutella Chocolate Star Bread. This star bread looks just like a snowflake! This twisted bread is filled with chocolate, pistachio, and orange zest, then dipped in sweet vanilla icing. This star bread looks just like a snowflake!
Steps to make Chocolate star bread:
- Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water, stir, and set aside, add warm milk sugar butter salt in another bowl stir well, add the yeast mixture and stir in.
- Add the flour, butter and stir until the dough starts to come together, knead on a floured surface until smooth. Put the dough in a greased bowl, cover with a cling pin or kitchen towel and let rise for 1 hour
- After 1 hour, divided the dough into 3 equal pieces, on a floured surface roll each piece out into an 8-inch circle (try to make them as close to perfect circle as you can).
- Warm your melted chocolate it will be easier to spread, place one dough circle on a lined with parchment paper. Spread it with melted chocolate
- Repeat with a second and third, place a round cookies cutter right in the middle of the stack (to protect the center of the star).
- Carefully cut the dough from the cookie cutter out into sixteen wedges.
- Using both hands hold the wedges in pairs, and twist twice towards each other then press their ends together and tuck under.
- Repeat all the way around until you have an 6pointed star, let rest for about half hour
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees brush the bread with egg white and bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown
Every once in a while I fall in love with a recipe. If you count bread mix as one ingredient, it's a three-ingredient recipe, made with egg whites, Nutella and bread dough. Here is my tested star bread recipe and helpful video tutorial. This beautiful Christmas brunch recipe is surprisingly easy and impresses everyone! Mexican Chocolate Star Bread is a tasty way to use up leftover mashed potatoes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate star bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!