Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken schnitzel. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Schnitzel is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Schnitzel is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken schnitzel using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Schnitzel:
- Take 6 medium Chicken breasts, skinless and de-boned
- Make ready 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 100 ml vegetable oil for frying
- Get egg wash
- Get 3 eggs
- Take 100 ml milk
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare breadcrumbs mixture
- Prepare 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Take 100 grams parmesan cheese, grated
- Make ready 2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp ground black pepper
Steps to make Chicken Schnitzel:
- Place the chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound them with a mallet or rolling pin until they are about 1.5cm thick.
- Get a breading station ready with 3 flat dishes. a) Put the flour in the 1st one. b) Mix the ingredients for the egg wash together and put in the 2nd one. c) Mix the ingredients for the breadcrumbs mixture together put in the 3rd bowl.
- Coat 1 chicken breast in flour, shaking off excess. Next dip it in the egg mixture. Then coat it in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (best to use 2 pans, to speed up the process) over medium to high heat. Cook the chicken breasts for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer onto a paper towel to drain.
- Serve with a slice of cheese and or sauce, here is some suggestions that you can find with my recipes: Pancetta cheese and garlic sauce, Creamy mushroom sauce, Bacon and gorgonzola sauce, Roasted chilli sauce, Peri Peri sauce, Bacon gravy. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363064-pancetta-cheese-and-garlic-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365444-blue-cheese-dressing - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365791-creamy-mushroom-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344011-bacon-and-gorgonzola-sauce
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken schnitzel recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!