Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, low fat sweet and sour chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Fat Sweet and Sour Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Low Fat Sweet and Sour Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook low fat sweet and sour chicken using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Fat Sweet and Sour Chicken:
- Make ready 200 grams chicken breasts cut in bite size chunks
- Prepare 75 grams green beans or as many as you like
- Take 1 carrot cut in little batons
- Take 250 grams pineapple chunks
- Get batter
- Prepare 50 grams flour. or enough to make thick batter
- Make ready 1 egg beaten
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Prepare sweet and sour sauce
- Prepare 1/3 cup vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Take 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- Prepare 3 tbsp extra pineapple juice
- Make ready 2 tbsp cornstarch-corn flour
- Prepare 1 tbsp soy sauce
Steps to make Low Fat Sweet and Sour Chicken:
- Make a batter with the egg and a bit of flour. Coat the chicken pieces with it and grill at about 160C for ten minutes
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce in a wok mixing vinegar, sugar, pineapple juice, soy sauce. Bring them to a boil. Mix three tablespoonful of pineapple juice with the corn flour. Add to boiling mixture and it will thicken quickly.
- Reserve sauce until needed.
- Heat up a tablespoonful of sesame oil. Stir fry chopped green beans and carrot batons. Add pineapple chunks. And finally add the previously grilled chicken.
- Add sauce and make sure everything coated. Serve with extra veg or noodles or rice
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food low fat sweet and sour chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!