Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tex's devil's cut bbq chicken thighs 🍗🍷🍶🔥. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tex's Devil's Cut BBQ Chicken Thighs 🍗🍷🍶🔥 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tex's Devil's Cut BBQ Chicken Thighs 🍗🍷🍶🔥 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tex's devil's cut bbq chicken thighs 🍗🍷🍶🔥 using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tex's Devil's Cut BBQ Chicken Thighs 🍗🍷🍶🔥:
- Take 4 chicken thighs off the bone
- Prepare 1 cup Devil's Cut BBQ sauce (see recipe in my profile)
Instructions to make Tex's Devil's Cut BBQ Chicken Thighs 🍗🍷🍶🔥:
- Make up a batch of my Devil's Cut Jim Beam BBQ sauce - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349942-texs-devils-cut-bourbon-bbq-sauce-%F0%9F%8D%B7%F0%9F%94%A5%F0%9F%8D%B6
- Put the thighs in a roasting dish and season well with salt and black pepper
- Pour in enough BBQ sauce to cover the chicken and cook for 30-35 minutes in a preheated oven on gas mark 5/190°C (375°F). Turn and add more sauce 15 minutes in to cooking time. (I'm serving baked beans with mine, so I've put them in a ramekin to cook in the oven with the chicken)
- Turn off the heat and allow to rest for 4-5 minutes in the oven before removing. Check the chicken is cooked by piercing with a skewer. If the juices run clear they're done, if they run pink cook for a further 5 minutes then check again
- Finally serve and drizzle with the juices in the roasting dish
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tex's devil's cut bbq chicken thighs 🍗🍷🍶🔥 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!