Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken and butternut squash pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
For a tasty twist, toss butternut squash into creamy chicken pasta. Butternut Squash and Chicken Pasta are a winning combo any way you toss it. The butternut squash somewhat melts into a delicious sauce coating the chicken and the pasta with all its lovely goodness.
Chicken and butternut squash pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken and butternut squash pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken and butternut squash pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and butternut squash pasta:
- Prepare 350 g Chicken breast, shredded
- Make ready 300 g Penne pasta
- Get 1 Courgette cut into cubes
- Make ready 1/2 Aubergine cut into cubes
- Take 1/2 Butternut squash cut into cubes
- Prepare 1 Clove garlic finely chopped
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get Cheese sauce
- Get 500 ml milk
- Make ready 50 g plain flour
- Make ready 50 g butter
- Get 100 g grated cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 tsp dried tarragon
An easy and delicious dinner that's perfect for fall! While the butternut squash is roasting, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the cooking liquid. Once the squash is tender, remove and transfer to a blender with the garlic and shallots with chicken stock.
Instructions to make Chicken and butternut squash pasta:
- Peel and deseed butternut squash and cut into cubes. Steam or boil for 20 mins
- Cook pasta following pack instructions (around 14 mins)
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil, pan fry chicken breasts on medium heat for about 6-7 mins until edges are opaque. Flip over, and cook for a further 6-7 minutes or until cooked through. Rest for 5 minutes then shred.
- Cook cheese sauce. Melt butter in a pan. Mix flour and milk, added to the pan, bring to the boil, add cheese and tarragon and simmer on low for 5 mins.
- Cut courgette and aubergine into cubes and sauté with 1 tbsp olive oil and garlic for 5 mins or until soft.
- Drain pasta then add all the other cooked ingredients and sauce into the pan, mix well and serve.
Pasta served with a homemade butternut squash pasta sauce of roasted butternut squash, shallots, cream, and Parmesan cheese. We often find butternut squash inside of ravioli, so why not on the outside for a butternut squash pasta dish? It just needed to be thinned a bit with water, made savory. Like many butternut squash pastas, this one lacks dimension. Starch on starch with aromatic notes and a bit of crunch.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken and butternut squash pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!