Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken lasagne. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Lasagne is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Lasagne is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken lasagne using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lasagne:
- Prepare 4 x chicken breasts (sliced)
- Take Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- Get 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- Get Olive oil or fry light
- Prepare 1 tsp Oregano
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Take 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Make ready 1 onion
- Take 2 Cloves Garlic
- Prepare sheets Lasagne
- Get Cheese (grated) (any cheese)
- Prepare Cheese Sauce
- Get Milk
- Get Cheese
- Prepare Flour
Steps to make Chicken Lasagne:
- Fry chicken until browned. Set aside.
- Add onion and garlic and to pan and fry until softened. Add chilli, oregano, tomatoes and purée. Bring to boil and add chicken. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Whilst chicken is cooking make the cheese sauce. Add milk to pan, boil and add cheese (I use taste instead of measurements here sorry). Whisk until cheese had melted and add flour bit by bit until you get your desired thickened.
- Add chicken tomato mix to dish and top with sheets. Pour cheese on top and spread out.
- Top with grated cheese, I used four cheeses.
- Forgot to take photo before eating sorry. ENJOY 💋
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken lasagne recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!