Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, minestrone soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Minestrone Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Minestrone Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have minestrone soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 1/4 cup whole wheat penne or elbow pasta
- Make ready 1 Finely Chopped onion
- Prepare 1 tbsp Finely chopped carrots
- Take 1 tbsp Finely chopped cabbage
- Take 1 tbsp boiled & chopped potatoes
- Make ready 2 tbsp boiled green peas
- Get 1 cup water or vegetable stock
- Make ready 2 cups fresh tomato puree
- Get to taste Salt & black pepper powder
- Get as needed Parsley & cheese for garnish
Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- To make tomato puree, add 3 sliced tomatoes, 1 sliced onion, 3 garlic cloves, half carrot, bay leaf, cardamom and salt. Pressure cook for three whistles.
- In a pan add 1 tsp oil, satue chhoped vegetables for few minutes, remove the vegetables in a plate.
- Now strain out the boiled tomato mixture and grind it to the smooth puree. In the same pan add tomato puree, and the leftout water of the tomato cooking. Cook for 4 minutes than add sauted vegetables. Cook for 1 minute.
- Now add boiled pasta to it. Garnish it with fresh cream and fresh basil leaves and cheese. Serve hot.
To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. Minestrone soup is so hearty it can stand on its own as the main dish! I fell in love with minestrone at the Olive Garden, so this is a pretty darn close attempt at copying the classic Italian soup. Minestrone soup cooks in one pot with a vegetable broth tomato base and then loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and tender small shell pasta. This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food minestrone soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!