Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spaghetti with chicken, curry and orange. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti with chicken, curry and orange is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spaghetti with chicken, curry and orange is something that I have loved my entire life.
In The Kitchen With Gina Young. The Pioneer Woman Makes Orange Chicken 🍊Food Network. This chicken spaghetti recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner idea.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spaghetti with chicken, curry and orange using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti with chicken, curry and orange:
- Prepare 400 g spaghetti
- Take 350 g chicken breast
- Take Salt, pepper, curry powder
- Make ready 2 small oranges
- Get 200 ml heavy cream
- Get 100 g Parmesan
What ever protein you add, it'll be a great addition to the. DIRECTIONS Toss together chicken, flour, curry powder and chili powder until chicken is well coated. Add broth and orange juice and bring to boil. Spaghetti squash is the perfect gluten-free alternative to regular pasta — far more nutrients, way less carbohydrates.
Steps to make Spaghetti with chicken, curry and orange:
- Cut the chicken breast in small slices. Get the rind and juice from 1 1/2 oranges.
- Get a non stick frying pan to the appropriate temperature and put the chicken in. Turn it around until it gets white. Put the juice and rind and stir until most of the juice is absorbed.
- In the meantime boil the spaghetti
- Let’s look at the chicken again. Add salt, pepper and curry powder to your taste. I added a full teaspoon of curry powder but it also depends on the brand. Stir and add the heavy cream
- Once it thickens add the cheese. Stir until you have a nice thick sauce and remove from the heat.
- Our pasta should be ready by now. We can either add the sauce and stir, or serve the spaghetti and put the sauce on top
- Cut the remaining half orange in small slices. Put some slices and orange rind on top of each plate. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
Delicious creamy mozzarella and parmesan join forces with garlic and chicken to make squash truly keto, cheesier and yummier than ever before! This recipe was easy to make but a little on the bland side even when adding orange slices. It is a good base for a curry chicken recipe though and if I make this again I will add some more spices and. Thai Coconut Chicken Curry (With/Without Red Curry Paste)FellowPrimo. Easy Panang curry with chicken and green peas in a spicy coconut curry sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spaghetti with chicken, curry and orange recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!