Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tomato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomato Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tomato Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Soup:
- Take 8-10 tomatoes
- Take 2-3 bread slices
- Prepare 2-3tbsp Butter
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 2tbsp cornflour
- Make ready 2tbsp wheatflour
- Take 3-4tbsp sugar
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Prepare 1-2tsp Garam masala
- Take 1/2tsp black pepper powder
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. This is my best tomato soup recipe with a simple but delicious twist which starts by roasting tomato and garlic for seriously intense flavour!
Steps to make Tomato Soup:
- First wash and cook the tomatoes in a pressure cooker for 2-3 whistles.
- When it cools completely remove the skin and make a smooth puree in a mixer and strain.
- Cut the bread slices into small cubes, fry them in ghee and keep aside.
- Now in a pan add butter. When it's hot add bay leaf and saute for few seconds.
- Then add wheat flour and cornflour and roast nicely on low flame.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 mins.
- Then add tomato puree and mix well.
- Add sugar, salt, Garam masala and black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Let the soup come to boil on low flame until thick.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot with papad and fried bread cubes.
You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Back to Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food. It is also a great way to warm up on a rainy day and it goes perfectly with grilled cheese sandwiches or Parmesan crisps.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!