Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, rich spanish salmorejo tomato soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salmorejo, gazpacho's richer, deeper, Spanish cousin is a cool, creamy tomato soup that transcends seasonality. It was topped with egg and jamon iberico, which wept fatty tears over its surface. Salmorejo demands that you act as a Spaniard and mop up every drop with bread.
Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rich spanish salmorejo tomato soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup:
- Get 500 grams Fresh, ripe tomatoes (as red as you can get)
- Take 100 grams 1, 2 day old baguette
- Take 100 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 1 clove Fresh garlic
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
Olive oil should be extra virgin. Salmorejo is a very typical cold tomato soup from the south of Spain. It's similar to gazpacho, but creamier, thicker, and more flavorful. The soup is perfect to bring to a party, as it can be made ahead of time.
Instructions to make Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup:
- Boil the water that will be used to peel the tomatoes in a pan. Cut a cross into the bottom of the tomato to make it easier to peel later.
- Soak the tomatoes in the boiling water for 1 minute. Whilst in the boiling water, prepare a bowl of cold water and add in the tomatoes then peel.
- Cut the bread into 2 cm cubes and put in a food processor. Dice the tomatoes and add them on top of the bread. Let the bread soak in the moisture from the tomatoes.
- Roughly chop up the garlic and add to the mixture from Step 3. Garlic can cause heartburn, to prevent this cut away the part of the garlic where the core turns into the stem.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and blend the mixture until smooth. Season with salt.
- You can eat these straight away or you can chill the mixture and serve them in a dish with a sprinkling of roughly chopped boiled egg or roughly chopped ham.
Salmorejo is garnished with Serrano ham, or even better, Iberico ham, along with some hard. Try this salmorejo recipe to cool down on a hot day. Made with tomatoes, garlic, EVOO and bread, it's the most delicious way to cool off! Everyone knows and loves gazpacho—but it's time to give its thicker, richer cousin a try! This simple cold soup, made up of tomatoes, bread, olive oil, and garlic is.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rich spanish salmorejo tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!