Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, rasmalai tres leches cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rasmalai Tres Leches cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Rasmalai Tres Leches cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
Rasmalai Tres Leches cake is the ultimate dessert mashup of Indian Rasmalai and Mexican Tres Leches cake!! Cardamom scented creamy ricotta whipped cream slathered on a sponge cake that is soaked in saffron infused milk. What is Rasmalai Tres Leches Cake? A tres leches cake is very light with many air bubbles.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rasmalai tres leches cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rasmalai Tres Leches cake:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- Get 1 cup yogurt
- Take 1/2 cup oil
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 3/4 cup caster sugar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Make ready 2 cups milk
- Get 1 cup fresh cream
- Make ready 3/4 cup condensed milk
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Prepare Few strands of saffron
- Make ready For garnish:- Fresh cream Chopped pistachios
This Rasmalai Tres Leches Cake celebrates the flavours and textures of traditional Rasmalai while giving it a modern twist, one that is a play on the classic. This Rasmalai Tres Leches Cake celebrates the flavours and textures of traditional Rasmalai while giving it a modern twist, one that is a play on the classic Tres Leches Cake (recipe adapted from The Pioneer Woman). Two absolutely gorgeous desserts rolled into one? Grease a loaf tin and line with baking paper.
Steps to make Rasmalai Tres Leches cake:
- Preheat oven to 180 degree centigrade. - - Put a greaseproof paper in a baking tin. - - In a bowl add yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and set it aside.
- I n another bowl add sugar and oil and mix well ensuring you incorporate a lot of air in the batter. Add the yogurt in and mix well. Add vanilla extract and mix well. - Sieve the flour and baking powder. Add the flour and baking powder into the mix. Use cut and fold method until mixed. - Pour the batter in a tin. - Bake in the oven for 30minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Preparing the milk :- - Warm the milk in microwave for 40 seconds. Add the saffron, cream, condensed milk and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove the cake from oven once done and while it is warm make indents with a fork and pour 1/4 cup of the milk mixture. Let it soak and pour another 1/4 cup of mixture. Let it set in the fridge for minimum of 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and cut in desired shapes squares or rectangle. - Whip the fresh cream and garnish with pistachios. - To serve put a slice in a dish and pour some milk mixture in the side. Enjoy.
Two absolutely gorgeous desserts rolled into one? Grease a loaf tin and line with baking paper. Mix the yoghurt, sugar,vanilla extract in a bowl until lump free. Rasmalai Tres Leches Cake If you a fan of Tres Leches Cake this flavour is the best one yet. Few months ago, I had some milk from Rasmalai (Indian dessert) left over and a small piece of vanilla cake left over too, so I warmed the milk and threw it over the cake and it was delicious.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rasmalai tres leches cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!