Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy tomato soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Tomato Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Healthy Tomato Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have healthy tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Tomato Soup:
- Make ready 1 kg fresh tomatoes
- Get 1 medium onion
- Get 1-2 carrots
- Get 1 inch ginger
- Make ready 2-3 garlic cloves
- Get 1 medium sized beetroot
- Make ready 1 medium potato
- Take 1/2 lemon For lemon Juice
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Make ready 1 teaspoon sugar
- Get 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Take 1 tablespoon butter
- Get to taste Salt
Steps to make Healthy Tomato Soup:
- Chop all the vegetabkes roughly and keep aside.
- Heat a large enough pressure cooker on medium heat.
- Add butter. When the butter has melted add the bayleaf.
- Add ginger, garlic, onions, carrots and toast them for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Next add cubed potatoes and beetroot. Mix well and let them cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and salt. Mix well and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add about 500 ml of water, mix well and close the pressure cooker. Let it cook for 5 whistles and turn off the heat.
- Wait for the pressure cooker to depressurise on it's own. Open the cooker only after it has completely depressurised.
- Allow the veggies to cool and grind them to fine puree.
- Place a clean pressure cooker or a wide and deep pan on low heat and strain the ground puree into it.
- Add sugar, pepper powder and lemon juice to the boiling puree. Adjust salt if required and being heat one boil and turn off the heat.
- Serve your soup hot garnished with cream, mint and bread crumbs.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food healthy tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!