Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cookies - 6 x chocolate chip and 6 x fruit & nut. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cookies - 6 x Chocolate Chip and 6 x Fruit & Nut is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cookies - 6 x Chocolate Chip and 6 x Fruit & Nut is something that I have loved my entire life.
Changed filling from Chef Anton's recipe. These are the best oatmeal cookies I've ever had! Any dried fruit works well such as cherries, raisins, cranberries, blueberries, or chopped apricots. For a really decadent treat, use chocolate chips and nuts instead of fruit.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cookies - 6 x chocolate chip and 6 x fruit & nut using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cookies - 6 x Chocolate Chip and 6 x Fruit & Nut:
- Make ready 100 g granulated sugar
- Prepare 100 g light muscavado sugar
- Take 100 g butter
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Make ready 210 g self raising flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 25 g chopped almonds
- Get 25 g chopped walnuts
- Take 30 g dried fruit mix
- Prepare 70 g milk chocolate
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. Serve with ice cream or sweetened whipped cream. Sprinkle the chopped nuts and dried fruit over the chocolate. Take the nuts and spread them evenly over the layer of chocolate.
Instructions to make Cookies - 6 x Chocolate Chip and 6 x Fruit & Nut:
- Beat together the sugars, butter and vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
- Whisk in the beaten egg gradually. Then gradually whisk in the self raising flour (and salt).
- Separate the dough in half if using different fillings. I added the fruit and nuts to one dough mix and folded it in well and formed a soft dough. Using Wispa and Twirl bars for the chocolate chip cookies, I put the chocolate in fridge for an hour then chopped it into small chunks then put in freezer bag in freezer for 30 mins. Finally folded it into the other dough mixture.
- Roll your doughs in greaseproof paper in a sausage shape and chill in fridge for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160° fan assisted. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Roll dough into a ball in your hand about the size of a golf ball. Place on the tray and push down gently to flatten slightly. Bake for 12/15 minutes just until the edges start to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack. You are left with a tasty, crunchy edged, soft centred treat.
Sprinkle the chopped nuts and dried fruit over the chocolate. Take the nuts and spread them evenly over the layer of chocolate. Use your palms to lightly press the nuts and fruit into the chocolate. Coconut, white chocolate, dried fruit… whatever you like! Add a sprinkling of coarse salt on top for a sweet and salty twist.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cookies - 6 x chocolate chip and 6 x fruit & nut recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!