Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, moist banana cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Moist banana cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Moist banana cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
In a small bowl, mix mashed bananas with lemon juice, set aside. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, mix mashed bananas with the lemon juice; set aside. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook moist banana cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist banana cake:
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- Make ready 3 large ripes bananas
- Prepare 2 pcs. large eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup butter
- Take 1/2 cup light brown or white sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp. baking powder
- Take 1 tsp. baking soda
- Take 2 spoonful milk
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 1 tsp. Vanilla essence
- Take 1 tsp. Cinnamon powder(optional,don't add if you don't like)
- Take 1/2 cup sour cream
Southern Banana Cake (Moist and Fluffy) FLUFFY, MOIST SOUTHERN BANANA CAKE MADE FROM SCRATCH AND FULL OF FRESH BANANA FLAVOR. TOPPED WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING AND SPRINKLED WITH PECANS! If you have several ripe bananas sitting around, this banana cake is for you. Banana cake has a tender, buttery crumb that is light and moist, getting most of its flavor and sweetness from the bananas themselves.
Instructions to make Moist banana cake:
- Preheat oven to 170 F or 340 C
- Mix sugar to unsalted butter(must be room temperatured)mix thoroughly then add egg,milk and vanilla essence.mix until smooth
- Now the dry ingredients,mix all purpose flour,baking powder,baking soda, cinnamon powder and a pinch of salt then add to butter mixture.
- Mix thoroughly until smooth then add the mash bananas.
- Afterwards add the sour cream,then mix it until the cream blend on the mixture.
- Pour the mixture to a greased loaf pan or baking pan then flatten it by shaking or tapping it
- Now it's ready to bake,put it inside the pre heated oven now for 50-60 minutes
- Afte 50 minutes,try to check by inserting toothpick through it if its not sticky anymore meaning it's cooked but when it's not,then bake more for 10 minutes
- When it's done cool down the banana cake before removing from the pan.
- When it cools down we can now slice and serve😊
If you have several ripe bananas sitting around, this banana cake is for you. Banana cake has a tender, buttery crumb that is light and moist, getting most of its flavor and sweetness from the bananas themselves. This easy banana cake recipe will become your newest favorite way to enjoy bananas! How To Make Banana Cake This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had! It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting, tons of banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavor.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food moist banana cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!