Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, parchment baked salmon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Parchment Baked Salmon. Parchment Baked Salmon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Featuring Parchment Garlic Butter Salmon, Parchment Lemon Dill Salmon, Parchment Tomato Pesto Salmon and Parchment Teriyaki Salmon.
Parchment Baked Salmon is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Parchment Baked Salmon is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook parchment baked salmon using 24 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parchment Baked Salmon:
- Get For the Salmon
- Take 4 Individual Portions of Salmon
- Take 4 Medium Cloves of Garlic
- Make ready 4 small cubes of butter approx 1cm x 1cm
- Make ready 4 Round Thin Slices of Fresh Lemon
- Get 1 Tsp Oregano
- Take 1 Tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 Tsp Pepper
- Get Parchment Paper
- Get For the Orange Infused Rice
- Get 1 Cup Uncooked Basmati Rice
- Take 1/2 Tbsp Orange Infused Olive Oil* (See note later in recipe)
- Make ready 1 Tsp Pomegranate Vinegar
- Prepare 1 Tsp Marjoram
- Take 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Get Salt
- Take Pepper
- Make ready For the Brussel Sprouts
- Make ready 4 Portions Purple Brussel Sprouts
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Get 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Take 1/2 Tsp Dried Red Chili Flakes (Optional)
- Get Salt
- Make ready Pepper
We've baked our delicious salmon with spinach and egg for a colorful keto result. To close, fold parchment over salmon; make small overlapping pleats to seal the open sides and create a half-moon-shaped packet. All Reviews for Salmon and Zucchini Baked in Parchment. Tender, flaky salmon is baked in a packet made out of parchment paper in this recipe.
Steps to make Parchment Baked Salmon:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare 4 squares of parchment paper. These should be large enough to completely wrap your pieces of salmon.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper, and oregano (About 1/4 Tsp of each per portion). Place the seasoned salmon on the parchment paper one filet per piece of paper.
- Place one cube of butter onto each filet of salmon as directly in the middle of the filet as you can and then place a lemon slice on top of the butter.
- Peel the cloves of garlic and then give them a hard smash with the side of a chefs knife to crush them. Add the smashed garlic cloves whole to the salmon; one per filet.
- Wrap the salmon complete with the butter, lemon, and garlic neatly in the parchment paper by folding the sides over top of the salmon and then folding the ends down underneath the fish. Think of it as wrapping the salmon like a present!
- Place the wrapped salmon filets into a baking pan and pop in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- For the rice, rinse the Basmati rice in a sieve thoroughly until the water runs clear. Place in a pot with 1 cup of water and cover tightly with a lid. Cook on medium high heat until all the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is tender. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- Season the rice with salt, pepper, and marjoram. Add in the orange infused olive oil and the pomegranate vinegar to give it just a little bit of an acidic punch.
- EXTRA NOTE: If you do not have access to infused olive oil, you can substitute the zest of one small orange and regular olive oil. Likewise, if you do not have pomegranate vinegar handy, then you can substitute a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Stir the rice until it is evenly coated in the seasoning, oil, and vinegar. Any of these amounts can be adjusted to taste. Set the rice aside.
- For the brussel sprouts, cut the woody stem off of the bottom of each brussel sprout and then halve them.
- Bring the olive oil up to a medium high heat in a large pan and add the sprout halves. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes and stir continuously until they are tender but retain a bit of their crunch. Add the lemon juice and remove from heat.
- To bring it all together, add a scoop of your seasoned rice to the plate and lay the cooked salmon on top of it. Decorate the plates with brussel sprouts and add a small tomato salad with a fresh basil leaf for a little bit of extra flavour!
Parchment paper has lined many a baking sheet to make cleanup easier. Baked salmon steak with lemon on parchment paper. Baked piece of salmon on parchment with glass of white wine. A delicious breakfast with an everything bagel, salmon spread and a cup of. Spread oil evenly all over using a spoon and season with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food parchment baked salmon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!