Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my chicken sweetcorn pasta with a touch of mexico 😉. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Chicken Sweetcorn Pasta with a Touch of Mexico 😉 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Chicken Sweetcorn Pasta with a Touch of Mexico 😉 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my chicken sweetcorn pasta with a touch of mexico 😉 using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken Sweetcorn Pasta with a Touch of Mexico 😉:
- Take 200 grams Pasta Twirls
- Prepare 2 kg Roasted Chicken chopped
- Take 150 grams Sweetcorn
- Take 1 large Spring onion
- Make ready 50 grams Wild Rocket lettuce
- Prepare 1 handful Chopped Cucumber
- Take 150 grams Curly leaf lettuce
- Get 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- Prepare 100 grams Mayonaise
- Prepare 200 grams Mild Salsa, either in a jar or make your own
- Prepare 1 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Take A good squeeze of a lemon, keep a couple of slices of lemon for the end
- Prepare 50 grams Chedder Cheese Grated
- Take 8 Cherry Tomatoes to Garnish
Instructions to make My Chicken Sweetcorn Pasta with a Touch of Mexico 😉:
- Ingredients you need. Boil the pasta until its cooked.
- Strain off the cooked pasta until it looks dry enough
- When drained and cooled off a little, add it to a large dish to mix it all in.
- Add the chicken all cut up into the pasta and stir in.
- Add the peppers, spring onion, corn, and cucumber
- Add the salt & pepper and lettuce, stir in carefully
- Add the salsa, and mayonnaise & virgin oil and stir in until well mixed
- Squeeze the lemon juice all over and stir gently.
- Then sprinkle cheese all on top.
- Add small cherry tomatoes on top, not everyone likes them chopped into the pasta . Serve cold.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my chicken sweetcorn pasta with a touch of mexico 😉 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!