Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, red velvet cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Red Velvet Cupcakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Red Velvet Cupcakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Beat in eggs, one at a time. Mix in sour cream, milk, food color and vanilla. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, buttermilk, red food coloring and vanilla.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have red velvet cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Take For the cupcakes:
- Get 100 g dairy free spread
- Take 160 g caster sugar
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 3/4 teaspoon red food gel
- Get 15 g dairy free cocoa powder
- Make ready 125 ml dairy free milk
- Prepare 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Take 250 g gluten free self-raising flour
- Get 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Make ready 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Prepare For the frosting:
- Get 125 g dairy free butter
- Prepare 250 g icing sugar
These red velvet cupcakes are easy to whip up for your next get-together. Top them off with a cream cheese frosting that's just as tasty as the red velvet cupcake itself. Read the full recipe after the video. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder into a bowl and set aside.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC
- Beat together the dairy free spread and caster sugar - Stir in the egg and then beat until well combined
- Add in the food colouring gel and cocoa powder - Combine the lemon juice and milk and pour into the cake mix - Add in the flour, xanthan gum, vanilla, baking powder and vinegar - Beat until light and fluffy, adjust the colouring if you aren’t happy with the red shade
- Line a muffin tin with 12 paper cases - Split the cake mix between the 12 muffin cases - Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before topping - To make the frosting beat the butter and icing sugar together until light and fluffy - Place in a piping bag and generously pipe onto your cupcakes
Read the full recipe after the video. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder into a bowl and set aside. In a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, mix oil, sugar, and buttermilk until. In a medium mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. Iced with velvety Philadelphia® Cream Cheese icing and topped with red sprinkles.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food red velvet cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!