Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, salmon burgers. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salmon Burgers is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Salmon Burgers is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. A salmon burger is a type of fishcake made mostly from salmon in the style of a hamburger. The salmon requires a binder to make it stick together and is easy to overcook which makes it too dry.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salmon burgers using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Burgers:
- Make ready 2 cans (each 6 oz.) boneless, skinless salmon
- Take 1 large egg
- Make ready 1/2 cup coarsely ground rolled oats
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. each garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill
- Prepare Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Make ready 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Take Buns, for serving
For this recipe, you'll want to grind part of the salmon in a food processor: It'll bind the rest, which can be coarsely chopped to retain moisture. You can add any additional fixings that you like to make your salmon burgers even tastier. Juicy salmon burgers with homemade secret sauce and hot griddled buns. This is a Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Super Easy recipe with Seafood and is perfect for Dinner.
Instructions to make Salmon Burgers:
- Drain the salmon, place it in a large bowl and flake it with a fork. Add the ground oats, egg, lemon juice and seasonings. Use your hands to mix it up well until everything is incorporated. Shape the mixture into 4 patties and place them onto a plate. Place them in the fridge for 20 or so minutes.
- Get a large non-stick skillet and heat the olive oil over medium heat. Pan fry the patties for about 5 or so minutes, until the bottom is golden brown and crispy, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side. Serve them up in toasted buns with whatever burger toppings sound good to you.
These Easy to Make Salmon Burgers come together with no fancy equipment. Welcome to America's Test Kitchen, the promised land of troubleshooting your most basic cooking fails and fixing problems you never knew you had. I honestly don't think I'd ever had a salmon burger before. If I did, it couldn't have been that good. The very concept goes against so much of what I know as a cook: If you have a beautiful piece of fish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salmon burgers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!