Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, [vegan] chocolate chip pumpkin bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
Dairy-free and egg-free vegan pumpkin chocolate chip bread is and easy quick bread recipe that you can eat for breakfast, a snack, or for dessert. There are very few desserts that leave me defenseless. I'm known for my willpower, ask my family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook [vegan] chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread:
- Take Wet ingredients
- Make ready 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin pureé
- Make ready 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Prepare 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Make ready 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins)
- Take Dry ingredients:
- Take 2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- Get 1/2 cup almond meal
- Make ready 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Get 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take Add-ins:
- Make ready 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
Gluten-Free, Vegan Pumpkin Spice Waffles Creamy Pesto Pasta. This pumpkin bread looks soooo delicious, Kristy! Pumpkin season is almost over, but I think I really have to make this. This sweet pumpkin bread has no oil or butter, yet is deliciously moist and decadent!
Instructions to make [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool.
The secret is pumpkin puree, mashed banana, and plenty of almond milk. This bread is also studded with crunchy walnuts and melty chocolate chips making it the ultimate sweet tooth breakfast option or a yummy. This pumpkin bread is also packed with pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavors. Plenty of chocolate chips grace every bite. Pumpkin: There is a TON of pumpkin in this pumpkin bread recipe!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food [vegan] chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!