Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cranberry & orange bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry & Orange Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cranberry & Orange Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Features biography, pictures, discography, contacts and tour news. The Cranberries - Zombie (Official Music Video). The Cranberries. • Посмотреть весь плейлист.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cranberry & orange bread using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry & Orange Bread:
- Get 3 cups flour
- Prepare 2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp bread yeast
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups water
- Make ready 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Prepare Zest of 1 large orange
Cranberries are a superfood with many health benefits. From urinary tract health to oral hygiene, WebMD explains what these dark red berries can do for you. Cranberry Cranberry bush with fruit partially submerged Scientific classificat. Approximate ranges of the cranberries in sect.
Instructions to make Cranberry & Orange Bread:
- Sieve the flour into a stand mixer bowl. Add the salt to one side and the yeast to the other, mixing each half in order to create a buffer between the salt and yeast.
- Add the cranberries & orange zest and mix.
- With the stand mixer on a low speed, add the water gradually. Then turn up the speed to medium and knead until the dough has formed a smooth ball.
- Cover with cling film & let rise at room temperature for at least 12 hours.
- When ready to cook, turn on the oven to 230C. Put a dutch oven with lid in to pre-heat for 30-40 mins.
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface & knead lightly until smooth & not overly sticky.
- Put the dough back in the bowl & cover again for 30 mins.
- Put the dough into the dutch oven (do not flour or oil) and bake with the lid on for 30 mins.
- Remove the lid & bake for another 5-10 mins until the crust is golden brown.
Other cranberry-based products include sauces, dried cranberries, and powders and extracts used in supplements. Cranberries are rich in various healthy vitamins and plant compounds, some of which.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cranberry & orange bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!