Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy minestrone soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Creamy Tortellini Minestrone Soup is a veggie packed, filling and oh so comforting soup that's sure to satisfy on a cold fall day! It's definitely a new go-to soup recipe for me. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic!
Creamy minestrone soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Creamy minestrone soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy minestrone soup:
- Make ready 4 slice Bacon diced
- Prepare 1/2 cup Chopped onion
- Take 2 (10 oz) cans condensed beef broth
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic chopped
- Get 1 can (14 oz) pinto or Romano beans
- Take 2 Thinly sliced carrots
- Take 2 small zucchini sliced
- Get 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1/2 cup Small shell shaped pasta
- Make ready 2 cup Milk
- Take 2 tbsp Flour
- Take 1 can (14 oz) spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 1 cup Water
- Prepare to taste Salt n pepper
View top rated Creamy minestrone soup recipes with ratings and reviews. This soup will thicken in the refrigerator as the residual heat of the broth continues to cook the vegetables and they release their starches, so stir in another splash of broth. This thick, creamy Minestrone Soup Recipe is how Italians make it. For this reason there's no a set recipe for Italian minestrone soup but rather some basic concepts of.
Steps to make Creamy minestrone soup:
- In a large pot cook the bacon until crisp; remove the Bacon and set aside
- Use the drippings to cook the onion and garlic until tender
- Stir in beef broth, spaghetti sauce, beans, water, carrots, zucchini and Italian seasoning
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat cover and simmer 10 minutes or until veggies are tender
- Add pasta and cover
- Simmer for another 10 minutes or until pasta is tender
- In a bowl stir in a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste gradually stir in remaining milk
- Add this mixture to pot cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle reserved bacon bits over each serving
This Creamy Tortellini Minestrone Soup is a veggie packed, filling and oh so comforting soup that's sure to satisfy on a cold fall day! Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. Keywords: best minestrone soup, instant pot minestrone soup, minestrone soup, minestrone soup crock pot, minestrone soup recipe, vegetarian minestrone Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup. Minestrone soup cooks in one pot with a vegetable broth tomato base and then loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and tender small shell pasta. This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food creamy minestrone soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!