Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, blueberry bread pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry Bread Pudding is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Blueberry Bread Pudding is something which I have loved my entire life.
Bread pudding dotted with blueberries has a soft center and a crunchy top. It's not to sweet so go ahead and top it with the easy caramel sauce. This is good for Breafast, Brunch or Dessert!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry bread pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Bread Pudding:
- Prepare 10 slices bread
- Make ready 2 pound bluberries
- Make ready 3-4 eggs
- Prepare 1/2 cup heavy cream or….less if using 1/2
- Prepare Up to 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Make ready Up to 1.5 tablespoons almond extract
- Get 5 tablespoons truffle honey
- Make ready Truffle butter
- Take Blue agave instead of sugar
- Make ready Confection sugar
Bread pudding started as a clever way to use up stale bread. Unfortunately, most recipes call for heaps of white bread, sugar, and cream - which doesn't feel so clever or healthy. The good news is, Blueberry Bread Pudding takes a light twist on a classic indulgence. Made with less fat, but not less flavor, this Blueberry Bread Pudding is great way to do a decadent dessert that.
Instructions to make Blueberry Bread Pudding:
- Cut the slices of bread into small squares also use crust, pan should have melted truffle butter on bottom first.
- Mix the eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, 1/2, blue agave and truffle honey together with whisk. Start dipping the pieces of bread into the mixture and line the bottom of baking dish. I used a lasagna tray.
- Then once the bread covers the bottom of the pan, start loading the beautiful blueberries.
- Add some confection sugar on top of the blueberries.
- Layer the top with more bread after dipping in the mixture. And add more blueberries on top. Add a little more confection sugar. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°, take out and allow to cool.
- Enjoy with whipped cream on top. Hot or cold, it is a delicious dessert.
Share: Rate this Recipe Best made with fresh berries "preferably wild." This unbaked pudding is also a treat made out of season with frozen berries. Bread pudding is easy to make and an economical way to use up stale sourdough bread. This version has plenty of creamy custard, studded with colorful low-FODMAP blueberries. Blueberry bread pudding with seasonal summer peaches. Toasted pieces of brioche soak in a sweet cream then are topped with the fruit.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food blueberry bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!