Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, air-fried honey soy salmon with garlic parmesan potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life.
Meanwhile, pour the marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Pour in remaining marinade and reduce. Serve the salmon with sauce and a side of veggies.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have air-fried honey soy salmon with garlic parmesan potatoes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes:
- Get Kosher salt
- Prepare Fresh cracked black pepper
- Take Full fillet of Salmon
- Prepare 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp fresh honey
- Prepare 1 lime
- Make ready 1 bag new potatoes
- Get Italian seasoning
- Get Oregano
- Take Olive oil
- Take Parmesan cheese
As for the black pepper, use either freshly cracked. Honey Soy Salmon- marinated in a sweet honey and orange chili sauce and oven-baked until moist and flaky, this salmon is perfect served with a The creamy potatoes topped with sweet chili sauce smothered salmon… OMG you guys, it's the most creamy, sweet, salty, tangy, beautiful combination. This Honey Garlic Salmon is a terrific way to serve salmon that is just sooooo crazy quick and soooo crazy delicious! Head here to see all my This Honey Garlic Salmon recipe is all about the sauce.
Steps to make Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes:
- Slice entire bag of new potatoes in half. Place into big metal bowl. Season to your taste with olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Toss liberally in bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and dump potatoes into baking sheet.
- Cook potatoes for 20 minutes on lowest part of oven. After 20 minutes, return to bowl, add more oil and parmesan cheese to taste. Toss liberally.
- Return potatoes to baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook more until you reach desired crispiness.
- Slice salmon into individual fillets and place in air fry basket.
- Mix soy sauce, honey, and juice of one lime into container. Stir until well-mixed.
- Brush each salmon fillet with as much honey soy mixture as possible. After glazed, season each fillet with lots of salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat air fryer oven to 395 degrees Fahrenheit. Use 365 if you have a convection setting.
- Cook salmon until thickest fillet is at least 125 degrees fahrenheit internally. Let rest for 2 minutes, then serve together.
Just four simple pantry essentials in the right proportions - soy sauce, honey, garlic and vinegar. Air fryer salmon is an easy main dish to throw together in a hurry, and it makes the most juicy garlic soy marinade, as seen in my easy grilled salmon recipe. If you have a favorite seasoning blend for What to serve with air fryer salmon. I served it alongside a simple Greek salad seen in these photos. Pan-Fried Salmon with Lemon-Butter-Capers Sauce Foodie Baker.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food air-fried honey soy salmon with garlic parmesan potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!