Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, grilled cheese & tomato soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled cheese & tomato soup using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup:
- Prepare 4 slice Of white bread.
- Get 1 cup Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 can Tomato soup.
- Make ready 1 1/2 pinch Basel leaf.
- Take 2 slice Cheddar Cheese.
Steps to make Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup:
- Grilled cheese: - On each side of the slides of bread, spread mayonnaise. - Turn heat on low and add one piece of bread. - Check bottom until golden brown. - Flip bread over. - Add another piece of bread to the pan. On the golden brown side add a slice of cheese. Check the newer slice of bread for golden brown bottom. Add the golden brown side to the slice with cheese. Then flip the sandwich over until golden brown in both sides. - Repeat with second sandwich.
- Tomato soup: - Add a can of soup to pot. - Fill empty can halfway with water. - Add that to the pot. - Keep heat on low, and stir well. - If wanted add: - "Pinch of salt and Basel leaf" to soup. - Stir until soup is hot. - Turn off heat and pour into bowl. - To the top of the soup add a pinch of Basel leaf. - Serve and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled cheese & tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!