Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, honey- mustard chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey- Mustard Chicken Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Honey- Mustard Chicken Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey- mustard chicken pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey- Mustard Chicken Pasta:
- Prepare 150 gram Farfalle, or any other Pasta
- Get 150 gram Chicken, cut into small chunks
- Get 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Prepare 4 Spring Onion, thinly sliced, (OR 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced)
- Make ready 4 Medium Tomatoes, quartered then cut in half again
- Get For the Dressing
- Prepare 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Take 1 heaped tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Make ready 1 tsp Clear Honey
- Get Small bunch Basil leaves, roughly torn
Instructions to make Honey- Mustard Chicken Pasta:
- Put Pasta on to boil, add 1/2 teaspoon Oil to the cooking water along with a pinch of salt. (Stops the Pasta sticking to the pan!)
- Put Oil into a deep fry pan, toss in the Chicken, cook gently until brown all over and cooked through. Add the Spring Onions and cook for a further 3-5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and stir well.
- While the food is cooking, combine the Mayonnaise, Honey and wholegrain Mustard with a little water, mix to the consistency of thick cream.
- Drain pasta, add to Chicken and Onion mix, stir well, then sprinkle the dressing over to taste. Add Basil just before serving, enjoy!
- N.B. I forgot to take a final picture with the Basil on top!!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food honey- mustard chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!