Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Preparing your Grilled Salmon Tacos with Pomegranate-Jalapeño Salsa: -Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. -Taco time. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese.
Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Get 1/2-3/4 lb skinless salmon fillet (2 large filets)
- Make ready 1 1/2 limes, divided
- Get 1 chipotle peppers canned in adobo, seeded and finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp adobo sauce from the chipotle can
- Take 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Prepare Kosher salt
- Take 1/4 pound Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups sliced sprouts)
- Make ready Fresh ground pepper
- Make ready 8 corn tortillas
- Take 2-3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Get Salsa
- Get 1 1/4 cups pomegranate arils
- Prepare 1/4 cup minced red onion
- Prepare 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Get 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Make ready Juice of ½ lime
- Prepare 1 pinch kosher salt
Zesty chili-rubbed salmon meets fresh orange avocado salsa to make the absolute best salmon tacos! They're easy to make, naturally gluten-free. These healthy grilled fish tacos are topped with a sweet and slightly spicy jalapeño kiwi salsa. The perfect light summery dinner recipe!
Steps to make Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Prep time!
- Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of 1 lime, the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and gently squish the fish around to coat with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning the bag over once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, place the sliced Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and a good pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to combine. Briefly set aside.
- Make your salsa. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and toss to combine. (If you’re into spice, leave a few seeds in your jalapeño.) Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled grill (pan) over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook for about 4 minutes per side until cooked through and lightly charred on the outside. Transfer salmon to a cutting board and flake with a fork. (I like to leave some larger chunks.)
- Warm the tortillas. You can do this in your microwave, or throw each tortilla directly on your burner for a few seconds per side.
- Time to assemble your tacos. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese. Serve with lime wedges if you like.
With a fruity kiwi salsa, these grilled fish tacos definitely fall into the 'creative' category. They are light, fresh, slightly sweet and spicy, and just a fun recipe to enjoy in. The sweet and spicy salsa is the perfect topping for salmon. Place the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients for the salsa and stir together until combined.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!