Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, eggless round cinnamon swirl bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggless Round Cinnamon Swirl Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Eggless Round Cinnamon Swirl Bread is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggless round cinnamon swirl bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Round Cinnamon Swirl Bread:
- Prepare Bread dough:
- Prepare 150 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Make ready 5 grams Raw cane sugar
- Prepare 2 grams Salt
- Make ready 20 grams Unsalted butter
- Get 5 grams Condensed milk
- Prepare 115 grams Milk
- Get 2 1/2 grams Instant dry yeast
- Prepare Cinnamon sugar:
- Take 30 grams Granulated sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Instructions to make Eggless Round Cinnamon Swirl Bread:
- Put all of the dough ingredients in a bread machine in the order listed. Start the dough mode.
- Punch down the dough, form it into a ball, cover with moistened and tightly rung out cloth, and let sit for 15 minutes. Prepare the cinnamon sugar while it's resting.
- Grease the bread pan. I use oil cooking spray because it works well for bread pans with many corners and the bread comes out easily.
- Roll the dough into a 23 cm × 20 cm rectangle, about the same length as the baking pan.
- Spread the dough with cinnamon sugar, leaving 3 cm free on the seam edge, and 1 cm free on the sides.
- Roll up the dough. Firmly pinch the seam closed.
- Pull the dough at the ends of the loaf to firmly close Pinch very well, or it will open up.
- Put the dough in the bread pan, cover it with a damp cloth and let rise. I use my oven's bread- rising setting at 35℃ for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 200℃
- It's ready to bake when the dough has risen about 3 cm over the top of the pan. Cover with the lid and bake at 200℃ for 30-35 minutes.
- When it's browned nicely, it's ready! Open the lid and drop the pan on a hard surface to "shock it," to prevent shrinkage.
- The cinnamon sugar spiral tastes light and delicious. You can gobble it up right away.
- A round loaf that's easy to cut into pieces to share with friends. Wrap it like a candy to give as a gift.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food eggless round cinnamon swirl bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!