Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my italian blend chicken pesto pasta 😘. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Italian blend Chicken Pesto Pasta 😘 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Italian blend Chicken Pesto Pasta 😘 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my italian blend chicken pesto pasta 😘 using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Italian blend Chicken Pesto Pasta 😘:
- Take 1 TSP Butter
- Get 1/4 of an onion chopped
- Get 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Take 2 chicken breasts cut into cubes
- Get 3 cups pasta
- Prepare 2 tsp Pesto
- Take 1 tsp Italian herbs
- Make ready 2 large vine tomatoes chopped
- Prepare 1 yellow bell sweet pepper chopped
- Get 1/2 Tin Tomatoes chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp black cracked pepper
- Get 2 handfuls spinach
Steps to make My Italian blend Chicken Pesto Pasta 😘:
- Melt the butter add onions fry for 2 minutes.
- Fry for 1 minute
- Next add the chicken pieces fry until cooked book the Pasta
- Add the pesto to the chicken
- Add the Italian herbs mix in
- Add the chopped tomatoes
- Mix in the chicken
- Add the sweet pepper and mix
- Add the Tomatoes mix in and heat up.strain the pasta
- Strain the pasta and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chicken mix
- Add Black pepper and mix
- Next add the spinach and serve hot or cold
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my italian blend chicken pesto pasta 😘 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!