Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana oatmeal cookies:. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Oatmeal Cookies: is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Banana Oatmeal Cookies: is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Find Out How To Make Oatmeal Cookies. Add egg, bananas and oats; mix well. In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together until smooth. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook banana oatmeal cookies: using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oatmeal Cookies::
- Make ready 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats made into oat flour
- Take 2 bananas
- Prepare 2 Tbsp oil / butter
- Get 1/3 cup golden syrup
- Take 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Get 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Take 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
Begin by combining the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and spices in a bowl. Whisk to combine and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy, a few minutes.
Instructions to make Banana Oatmeal Cookies::
- Pre heat oven 350°F / 170°C. - Place the 1 cup oats into the bowl of your food processor.Pulse the oats until they are ground into a powder-like consistency. - Add 2 ripe bananas pulse again and make a paste consistency.
- Take it out this mixture in a bowl. - Add 1 cup rolled Oats, coconuts, golden syrup, vanilla extract, oil / butter, chocolate chips and mix well till all ingredients incorporated well. - - Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoons and drop onto the baking sheets, and gently press down with your hand or back of the spoon.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes for soft and chewy cookies, or 11 to 12 minutes for crispy cookies. Rotate the baking sheets between racks and from front to back halfway through. - - Place the baking sheets on wire racks and cool 1 to 2 minutes. Use a flat spatula to transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. - Store in airtight container. - Enjoy !! With milk, Tea or Coffee
In a large bowl, combine the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy, a few minutes. Making banana cookies with oats from scratch is very easy. You can use a stand mixer or a hand mixer to make the dough. First, cream butter, shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar together.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food banana oatmeal cookies: recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!