Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, steamed azuki cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steamed Azuki Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Steamed Azuki Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
Steamed cakes are very popular in Japan. Many people still don't have an oven in their kitchen, steaming is a popular method to make cakes. You won't find 'Sugar' in this recipe. That's because 'Tsubu-an' (Sweet Azuki Paste) and Condensed Milk contain a.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook steamed azuki cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Azuki Cake:
- Take 1/2 cup Milk
- Make ready 30 g Butter *OR 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Prepare 1/4 cup Condensed Milk
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Make ready 1 cup ‘Tsubu-an’ (Sweet Azuki Paste)
- Get 1 cup Self-Raising Flour
Sift together flour, baking powder, and sugar. Add egg whites and oil to dry ingredients and mix well. Add milk while stirring (dough should be soft but not runny and not too sticky) (coloring may be added as well, if desired). Looking for the perfect Two-Colored Matcha Adzuki Bean Steamed Cake made with a Hand Mixer recipe? look no further!
Steps to make Steamed Azuki Cake:
- Line the base and sides of a cake tin with baking paper. *Note: You can use a Bamboo Steamer if you have one. Use a large sheet of baking paper to line. *Note: You can make 4 to 6 small cakes using ramekins or mugs.
- Place Milk, Condensed Milk, Butter and Vanilla in a heat-proof bowl and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds or until Butter melts. *Note: You can do this process using a saucepan.
- Beat in Eggs, one at a time, and mix well. Add ‘Tsubu-an’ (Sweet Azuki Paste) and combine, then sift in Self-Raising Flour and mix well.
- Heat the steamer with enough water to steam for 30 minutes. *Note: Today I used a pot and a flat steamer rack.
- Pour the cake mixture into the prepared cake tin, carefully place the tin into the steamer, cover with lid and cook for 30 minutes OR until cooked through. *Note: I recommend to wrap the lid with tea towel or large cloth, so that water won’t drip onto the cake.
- Enjoy the cake warm, though it’s still soft and tasty when cold.
Add milk while stirring (dough should be soft but not runny and not too sticky) (coloring may be added as well, if desired). Looking for the perfect Two-Colored Matcha Adzuki Bean Steamed Cake made with a Hand Mixer recipe? look no further! Our site is devoted to bringing you only the best Two-Colored Matcha Adzuki Bean Steamed Cake made with a Hand Mixer recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Two-Colored Matcha Adzuki Bean Steamed Cake made with a Hand Mixer with us. Then gradually add Water and mix to form a soft dough.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food steamed azuki cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!