Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, italian minestrone soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Italian Minestrone Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Italian Minestrone Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook italian minestrone soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup uncooked macaroni
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic powder/ minced garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp oregano
- Take 2 tbsp raw potato cubed
- Take 1 tbsp finely chopped french beans
- Get 1 tbsp finely chopped carrot
- Get 1 tbsp finely chopped spring onion green
- Take 2 red tomato pureed
- Take 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- Take 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 2 glass water
- Prepare 2 tbsp corn flour
- Take as needed Grated cheese for garnish
Steps to make Italian Minestrone Soup:
- Chopped all vegetables…as mentioned.
- In nonstick pan add oil.Add chopped onion, garlic powder, oregano. Saute until brown in colour.
- Add macaroni,all chopped vegetables.
- Add 2 glasses of water.
- Add tomato puree and ketchup, salt,chilli flakes. Cook till vegetables and macaroni are soft. Mix cornflour dissolved in little water…in boiling soup.
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Italian Minestrone Soup made with grated cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food italian minestrone soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!