Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fresh tomato soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fresh tomato soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fresh tomato soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
A simple, homemade soup made with fresh tomatoes is a perfect summertime treat when the best tomatoes are ripe in gardens and Garden Fresh Tomato Soup. This Fresh Tomato Soup recipe uses garden-ripe tomatoes and fresh ingredients (no cans or pastes here)! It's such an easy homemade tomato soup that's perfect for using up those those juicy summer.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fresh tomato soup using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh tomato soup:
- Get 1/2 kg large tomatoes
- Make ready 1/2 liter sieved tomatoes
- Get 3 tbsp tomato paste
- Get 1 tbsp cream cheese
- Make ready 1 tsp pesto
- Prepare 2 clove garlic
- Make ready 1/2 onion
- Make ready 2 large chili pods
- Get 1 parmesan
- Prepare 1 salt
- Make ready 1 pepper
- Prepare 1 basil
- Make ready 1 chives
- Prepare 1 parsley
- Make ready 1 mint
- Get 1 bee balm
- Take 1 lovage
- Take 1 sorrel
- Take 1 bear's garlic
- Take 1 olive oil
- Take 1 baguette
- Prepare 1 pinch sugar
When your garden is overflowing with fresh tomatoes, this is the soup to make. I learned how to make basic soups from Jamie Olivier. Tomato soup made from fresh tomatoes has a lighter and brighter flavor than from canned. After spending far too long taking photos, I found out that this soup is also delicious eaten cold like a.
Steps to make Fresh tomato soup:
- Peal garlic and flatten with a knife. Now cut into small squares. Then cut the onion into small squares. (Tip: with the mouth full of water you can avoid tears). Stir together in a pot.
- Halve the tomatoes, add them, salt and pepper
- Cut the chili into small pieces (Tip: if you don't like it too hot, roll the chilis under your hand to remove the pits, they will fall out if you hold the chili up). With olive oil, add them and slowly start heating it up
- Add sieved tomatoes and paste, cream cheese and pesto, then blend everything roughly.
- Let everything cook for about 10 minutes on (firstly on max. heat, after half the time, turn down on med. heat)
- While the soup is cooking, cut all the herbs into small pieces. Add those about 2 minutes before it's finished
- Serve with slices of parmesan, fresh basil and baguette :)
ADD YOUR REVIEW. "I love tomato soup recipes and have found a way to enjoy it when the weather gets cooler by using plum tomatoes. Homemade tomato soup with fresh garden tomatoes, red peppers, garlic and herbs. A splash of cream may be added to create a cream roasted tomato soup. This tomato soup recipe is full of flavor and perfect to warm you up on a cold day. Fresh Tomato Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fresh tomato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!