Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, traditional walnut horseshoe cookies (orasnice) #gluten-free #flourless #dairy-free #vegetarian. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Traditional Walnut Horseshoe Cookies (Orasnice) #gluten-free #flourless #dairy-free #vegetarian is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Traditional Walnut Horseshoe Cookies (Orasnice) #gluten-free #flourless #dairy-free #vegetarian is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have traditional walnut horseshoe cookies (orasnice) #gluten-free #flourless #dairy-free #vegetarian using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Walnut Horseshoe Cookies (Orasnice) #gluten-free #flourless #dairy-free #vegetarian:
- Make ready 3 eggs (egg whites only)
- Prepare 100 g finely chopped walnuts
- Prepare 250 g ground walnuts
- Take 1/2 small lemon - juice only
- Get 100 g walnut or almond flour (finely ground) - you may need less or a bit more depending on size of the eggs and lemon
- Take 250 g sugar
Steps to make Traditional Walnut Horseshoe Cookies (Orasnice) #gluten-free #flourless #dairy-free #vegetarian:
- Separate egg whites from yolks. Whisk the egg whites with a mixer or fork until they are foamy and the foam is fluffy and firm.
- Slowly add sugar while whisking and whisk until it has blended with the egg whites. Here they used brown sugar.
- Add ground walnuts and mix with a spatula. If the consistency is too runny, add more ground walnuts or ground almonds until the mix is like a dough and can be easily made into small sausage-like logs
- Take a ball of the mixture and make into a sausage - you can make them bigger or smaller, to taste. If your hands get to sticky to work with the mix, dip them in the bowl of water you prepared.
- Roll the cookie sausage in finely chopped walnuts until covered at all sides. Shape into a horseshoe and lay on baking paper in the baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Turn on the oven to 200C. Once the oven has reached the temperature, lower to 100c and put the baking tray in the oven, uncovered for 15-20’. The cookies are more drying than baking.
- After 15’, check take a knife and tap on the cookies. The cookies should have a harder putter crust where knife doesn’t leave a mark but not be so dried out that the inside has dried up - it should remain soft and chewy. If it looks like it needs more time, add time in the overly at 3-5’ increments checking frequently until consistency is just right.
- Lay out to cool and further dry - they can be left out at room temperature and served over the next few days. If they are not covered (eg in a cookie tin) they will further dry out - still tasty but will lose the chewiness.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food traditional walnut horseshoe cookies (orasnice) #gluten-free #flourless #dairy-free #vegetarian recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!