Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my roast chicken pasta salad 😎. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Roast Chicken Pasta Salad 😎 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Roast Chicken Pasta Salad 😎 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my roast chicken pasta salad 😎 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Roast Chicken Pasta Salad 😎:
- Get 3 handfuls pasta twists
- Prepare 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Get 6 cherry tomatoes
- Take 1/2 length Cucumber sliced
- Prepare 2 Handfuls peppery rocket greens
- Prepare 1 chicken roasted and cut up
- Prepare 1 handful Crispy Bacon Bits
Instructions to make My Roast Chicken Pasta Salad 😎:
- Roast the chicken when cooked cut up pieces of the chicken. Boil the pasta
- Make and cut up the salad in a bowl with the pasta. Add salt and Pepper.
- Next in serving plates share out the pasta salad mix add the cooked chicken to the salad and add salt and pepper.
- Serve with Bacon crisps on top
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my roast chicken pasta salad 😎 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!