Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The consistency is dense and cakey. It would go well with chocolate (or your favorite) chips, nuts, or served warm with hot fudge. This cake, 'born' out of a pregnancy craving, worked out amazingly! Marcela Valladolid makes Chocoflan, one of Mexico's most famous desserts.
Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate cake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Cake:
- Get 2 Cups White Sugar
- Take 1 3/4 Cup Plain Flour
- Take 3/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- Make ready 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Get 2 Eggs
- Make ready 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Take 1 Cup Milk
- Get 1/2 Cup Oil
- Get 1 Cup Boiling Water
- Get Icing Ingredients
- Take 1 1/2 Cups Icing Sugar
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons Softened Butter
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Milk
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, until everything is blended. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, and whisk to combine. Frost cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
Instructions to make Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and dust 2 baking tins with butter and cocoa powder (if you only have one tin, bake the batter in 2 separate batches)
- Add flour, Cocoa Powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl and mix together.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, oil, vanilla and boiling water.
- Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture in batches and whisk continuously. The consistency of the batter should be runny.
- Place your batter into your tins and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool the cake inside the tin for 10 minutes and then remove to finish cooling on a wire rack.
- For icing, whisk together icing sugar, cocoa powder and butter, slowly adding milk to your desired consistency.
- Ice the cake when it has cooled down completely. You can make a layered cake or keep it as 2 single cakes.
Frost cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the boiling water last.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!