Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kit kat cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kit Kat Cookies are a thick vanilla and chocolate swirled cookie recipe loaded with crunchy chopped Kit Kat Bars! I partnered with Imperial Sugar on this recipe. Thank you for your continued support of the brands that make this site possible. Kit Kat Cookies are my new favorite!
Kit Kat Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Kit Kat Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kit kat cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kit Kat Cookies:
- Get White Sugar
- Get Brown Sugar
- Make ready Salt
- Take Melted Butter
- Make ready Egg
- Make ready Plain Flour
- Get Baking Soda
- Take Kit Kat (as desired)
These buttery cookies are made with melted butter so they come together using just a bowl and a spoon. Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoons and roll into balls, placing about two inches apart on the cookie sheet. Chewy Chocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies Recipe Kit Kat Cookies - Delicious, chocolaty Kit Kat candy bar pieces baked into a soft and chewy cookie. I am not really a candy bar kind of girl.
Steps to make Kit Kat Cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and lightly oil a baking tray.
- Whisk together sugar, salt and butter in a bowl until it's all incorporated. Then add the egg and whisk.
- Sift the flour and baking soda into the mixture and fold it in with a spatula creating a dough consistency.
- Chop the kit kat bars roughly and fold into dough. Cover with cling film and chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes minimum.
- Roll dough into small balls and place on the baking tin with enough space in-between for expansion (bake in separate batches). Bake for 12-15 minutes, keeping an eye on them so they don't overbake and become too hard.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes and then transfer onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies Recipe Kit Kat Cookies - Delicious, chocolaty Kit Kat candy bar pieces baked into a soft and chewy cookie. I am not really a candy bar kind of girl. It may be due to my baking of sweet treats and my addiction to Coca-Cola. I think that is enough sugar for one gal. Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kit kat cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!